Licensees Information and Reporting Requirements
(Assuming a 1st January start to the financial year.)
20th January *
- ADR Report
- Gaming Tax Report and Compliance Contribution Fees
- Player Funds Report (if applicable)
- B2B Compliance Report (if applicable)
- IPR covering the period 1st July to 31st December of the previous year.
- Submission of the Audited Financial Statements
- Auditor Player Funds & Gaming Revenue Declarations Form
- Submission of the IFS for the period January to June.
- IPR covering the period 1st January to 30th June of the previous year.
- End of financial year.
N.B. The non-refundable fixed annual licence fee is payable in advance for the twelve (12) running months following the issue of the licence and every anniversary thereof, throughout the duration of the licence.
* These are the monthly submissions to be carried out by not later than the 20th day of the following month.